Dedicated to the delivery of services and programs designed to meet the needs of those living with HIV/AIDS and to help prevent the further spread of the virus.
To respond effectively, knowledgeably, and compassionately to the challenges brought about by the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- A client-centered focus encompassing education/prevention, advocacy, and care.
- The integrity of our services and the use of our resources.
- Everyone's right to have his/her basic needs met.
- The importance of volunteerism.
- The belief that everyone has the responsibility to respond to the epidemic.
- Facing the unknown with hope.
- The affirmation of diversity: in our Board, staff, volunteers, clients, and community.